Unhallowed v1.02 released
Another quick update, but an important one. André Leão reported a scenario whereby it was possible to become 'stuck' near the end of the game if you hadn't picked up a particular object. That's now been fixed, along with a minor text issue that only affected the Adventuron version. Alessandro Grussu also updated his instructions for getting the game working properly on a DivMMC/DivIDE, so they're included here too.
Here's the full list of changes:
- Fixed scenario where you could end up trapped in a room near the end of the game if you didn’t pick up a particular object before you entered.
- Fixed repeating ‘the’ when collecting objects in Adventuron version.
- Alessandro provided a better version of the DivMMC/DivIDE instructions.
- Added a couple of new hints.
- Fixed a typo in the revision history!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.